- (1) 10"x10" Beeswax Wrap
- Made from 100% Cotton Fabric, Sustainably Sourced USA Pine Rosin, Organic Jojoba Oil, & Beeswax from Southfarthing's Furrows in Upland, IN
- Durable & Reusable: lasts up to 12 months / up to 300 uses with proper care
- Sustainable: Biodegradable & Compostable
- Each use helps reduce single-use plastic from entering landfills and oceans
- Made by Owner, Hannah in Anderson, IN
Our packaging is made from handmade plantable seed paper. Instructions for how to plan this paper are on the inside of the packaging.
CAUTION - beeswax wraps are flammable and can melt; keep away from heat. Do not use with raw meat. Do not microwave. Wash with cool water, soap and a gentle tool; do not wash with hot water or abrasive tools.